8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (@4 ounces each)
8 slices deli ham (@1 ounce each)
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup fat-free milk
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with pepper; place a ham slice and 3 tablespoons of cheese down the center of each piece. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the cornflakes, paprika, garlic powder and salt.
- Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk the soup, sour cream and lemon juice until blended; heat through.
- Discard toothpicks from chicken; serve with sauce
Nutritional information: (8 servings)