1 pound ground beef
½ cup yellow onion, diced
2 TBS taco seasoning
4 oz cream cheese
about 8 oz jumbo pasta shells
10 oz enchilada sauce
1 cup salsa
1¼ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta shells in boiling water for approx. 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onions over medium high heat until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain the excess grease from the pan.
- Add in taco seasoning
- Add in cream cheese and cook over medium heat until cheese is mixed in and melty throughout. Set aside.
- Combine your enchilada sauce and salsa in a small bowl.
- Pour about half of your enchilada sauce salsa mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan and spread around.
- Fill each jumbo shell with a heaping 1 TBS of meat mixture and place into pan with sauce.
- Repeat until all shells or meat mixture is gone.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce salsa mixture over the tops of the shells.
- Wrap pan in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutritional information: (6 servings)