4 Chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs), skinless boneless
2 Garlic cloves
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Mustard, whole grain
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, both mustards, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breast in marinade and let it sit for about 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 -40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. Serve with rice, quinoa, or as is.
Nutritional information: (4 servings)